A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leah Mintz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leah Mintz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leah Mintz, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mintz graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Mintz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beverly Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leah Elizabeth Mintz MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Leah E. Mintz practice?
- Dr. Leah Mintz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leah Mintz practices Otolaryngology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Otolaryngologists.