A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leah Muthuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leah Muthuri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leah Muthuri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Muthuri graduated from Moi University, Eldoret. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Muthuri has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Sweetwater County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leah Wangeci Muthuri MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leah W. Muthuri practice?
- Dr. Leah Muthuri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leah Muthuri practices Internal Medicine near Rock Springs, WY.
See Rock Springs Internists.