Dr. Leah Ridge MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Honolulu, HI

• Good
  • Bad

June 10th, 2017
Dr Ridge is very professional and was able to sort through a complex history and arrive at what the proper diagnosis was. This was missed by 5 other neurologists. I am on my way to recovery

February 9th, 2017
Misdiagnosed me
Dr Ridge is chronically late to appointments, is dismissive, misdiagnosed me, and refused to accept later accurate diagnosis from major mainland hospital. She shames her patients.

March 21st, 2016
The way doctors are supposed to be. She took care of me pro bono hen I needed it

September 15th, 2015
Dr. Ridge is always late by at least 60 minutes, her office never returns phone calls, and never refills medication when asked. It takes average 5 phone calls over a span of 2 weeks to call in a prescription. She has poor customer service and are always to change your appointment. We have been seeing her for over 5 years and have always been disappointed.

June 16th, 2014
Wonderful doc , smart and easy to talk to . I could stay at her studio for hours, she gave me good answers about my sickness . Nobody likes to go to docs, but trust me, you will love her visit . Patricia t. Grazie see you at my next appointment

September 25th, 2013
Very GOOD! ::)
She examined me, but didn't touch the sensitive place on my brain. Very good listener, good bedside manner. Overall excellent doctor and made me feel at ease. Would recommend her to anyone with brain pain. :)

August 29th, 2012
physician
smart, innovative, interested, the best in the west

August 5th, 2012
business owner
Dr Ridge is unusual in that she communicates well for a neurologist. she has helped several of my family members. She is smart but down to earth

October 11th, 2011
Dr. Ridge was able to diagnose my condition quickly and begin treatment. She is concerned with no only how I am feeling, but also how my quality of life is. Some issues with the reception staff, but overall everyone is wonderful. I would definately recommend her to others looking for an outstanding neurologist.

September 23rd, 2011
Small business owner
Dr. Ridge spent the time with me that I needed on two separate visits two months apart. I had a lot of questions, concerns, worries, and obsessions coming from over 20 years of migraines. She was kind and made me feel like I was actually doing a good job of handling a chronic condition which is not easy. In the end, she was able to get me off a drug I was probably taking too much of which could have been causing more headaches, difficult to do, but she did it. Bravo Dr. Ridge; she cares. A doctor's doctor. Thank you.

July 13th, 2011
small business owner
I have an unusual complicated neurological condition which has been misdiagnosed by several other neurologists. Dr. Ridge was kind, intelligent and obsessive enough to get to the bottom of the problem and help me significantly. I can't say enough positive about her.

June 11th, 2011
business owner
She has been able to communicate with me about a very difficult situation and make me understand it. She is a genuine, honest and kind person. She is much nicer than your average physician.