Dr. Leah Ridgway Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leah Ridgway?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 1st, 2016

Dr Ridgway

She was new on the job when I found her after moving from ND she has been my on every since . At 40 she removed a tumor allowing me to have my only daughter who is 21 years old now and dr Ridgeways patient and is expecting her daughter my 1 St grandchild in October. Thank You Dr Ridgway you have blessed us 2 times!

May 29th, 2013

Best Ever!

About 13 years ago, my husband and I decided we were ready to have a baby. After discussing our frustration about not getting pregnant on our own with a PCP, we were told I may have a brain tumor. Then, I was sent home to see if another six months would help us conceive. Scared and frustrated, I went to see Dr. Ridgeway. It took over an hour to drive to her office, but I was determined to get a second opinion - this time from a professional. I immediately felt comfortable in her office. The staff was very sweet, but I trembled until she told me a tumor was possible, though not probable, and I needed a quick blood test to determine if that was in fact the case. Within minutes, my fears were put to rest. No tumor. From that point on, Dr. Ridgeway helped my husband and I create a plan for conception that worked. God soon blessed us with a baby girl!!! A few years later, we decided we were ready for another baby. This time, God helped us conceive on our own. However, I still chose to have Dr. Ridgeway as my OB/GYN. She was always able to answer questions with factually based answers, and I loved the fact her husband is a perinatologist! So many doctors forget why they got into the practice in the first place. There was no one else I would rather use - no matter the distance. Since then, I have referred her office to everyone I know, and I'll continue to do so. She is wonderful!

April 12th, 2012

Would not go to ANYONE else!!Absolutely the best.

July 13th, 2009

Great doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Ridgway, since I moved here about 11 years ago. I've always thought she was wonderful... very patient and thorough in answering any and all of my questions. Never felt rushed, and she is so caring and very professional. And last year, we had our first baby, and not only did that confirm how wonderful I thought she was, but I got to know the staff, who are great as well! Plus, the whole office is all-female, which I thought was really nice. I would definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for a good OB/GYN!

November 24th, 2015