Dr. Leah Rosenkrantz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leah Rosenkrantz?

March 18th, 2015

Extremely Satisfied

My therapist recommended Dr. Rosenkrantz saying she was the best and I'm so glad she did. She's been a life saver and has been really great at taking the time to get to know me and prescribe the medication she thinks would be most effective for me. Everything she's prescribed and/or switched since our initial meeting has helped me tremendously and she's really easy to get in touch with. From the first visit I felt so comfortable and have just been really happy with my experience. I'm a graduate student and despite my busy schedule she makes it possible to still stay in touch. Definitely recommend!

October 29th, 2012

had a great first visit with Dr. Rosenkrantz. However have had a horrible time with her following up and returning phone calls since then. Having major side effects from medication and it is more than a week before she gets back to me, and then she is always calling from her car and it is hard to understand. I would never recommend her

July 12th, 2017