A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leah Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leah Silver is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Silver graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Silver has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Des Peres Hospital
- Jefferson Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leah Silver DO is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leah Silver practice?
- Dr. Leah Silver has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leah Silver practices Family Medicine near Cedar Hill, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Festus, MO.
See Cedar Hill Family Physicians.