Dr. Leah Tobin MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Alpharetta, GA

3.4

June 30th, 2015
Great service! Starting at the front desk, Tascia knows everyone and greets every patient that comes in. There are multiple doctors here that give great attentive service to all their patients. I have been coming here for 15 years and will not go anywhere else. You can get an appointment quickly, not long wait times once you check in and the nurses and doctors have a good bedside manner . They care about their patients and listen to all of your concerns. This is a great primary care practice. I really like Dr. Tobin, Dr. Ganjam and Lindsey!

February 16th, 2015
Very caring and thorough.

February 12th, 2015
Dr. Tobin advice made my symptoms WORSE
I am so disappointed with the advice I received from Dr. Tobin. I went in for two reasons and she only focused on of the two issues and prescribed medication for me and told me to take over the counter for the other issue. After reading the handouts from the pharmacy on the medication I noticed that I am NOT supposed to take the over the counter medicine she recommended with the prescribed medication. I called the pharmacy and they confirmed that is indeed true. They also said the prescribed medication would definitely make my other situation worse. I am SO sick (literally) and canu00e2u0080u0099t believe she made all these horrible recommendations. She just turned me off from this entire practice. STAY AWAY FROM HER!

April 30th, 2014
I was injured in an accident and was referred to Dr. Tobin instead of going to the ER because I was told I would be able to get an accurate diagnosis and the Xrays that I needed. I was able to get an appointment by that afternoon and was surprised at the short wait time. Dr. Tobin was very helpful and spent time explaining what I would need to do to regain full functioning and referred me to a joint and nerve specialist to make sure that there was no permanent damage to my hand.

April 29th, 2014
Easy to talk with and very concerned about my well-being. As I have a very specific heart condition, she made a wonderful recommendation for a specialist after a consultation with her and made sure to follow-up with me in a timely manner. She is easy to interact with and always gives good advice when I have questions without rushing me.

July 5th, 2013
Listened and Cared
Dr. Tobin was very friendly, forthright and caring. I was pleased with her guidance and she spent a lot of time with me and provided practical advice.

March 4th, 2013
Difficult to communicate with
Difficult to communicate with, and rough.

June 18th, 2012
Great Doctor - Worth the wait
It can take some time to get in and see Dr. Tobin, but it is worth the wait to see a doctor who is intelligent, professional and compassionate. I am quite picky and I have a hard time finding doctors, Dr. Tobin is awesome.

April 25th, 2012
Changed Doctors
I had a very terrible experience with Dr. Tobin and after consulting with other friends and family who are also physicians was advised to write an official complaint. She exhibited a very unprofessional bedside manner. She interacted in an accusatory manner, was doubtful of my report of symptoms and very defenseive. I have no history of substance use or abuse. I am the type of person who does not drink, smoke, etc and perfers not to use medication unless absolutely indicated yet she repeatedly expressed that I would misuse medication if she prescribed a non-narcotic medication for back spams and made me feel that I was in a court room having to defend myself. I went in feeling physically in pain and left feeling emotionally distraught. I have always loved my physicians and this was a new experience for me.

June 7th, 2011
Dr. Tobin has been my Dr. for several years. I find her to be very compassionate and understanding. I feel I am a healthier person because of her persistence. My husband is a patient of hers also, and he is very happy with the care he has received.

June 28th, 2010
I have been seeing Dr. Tobin for nearly five years now. She is quick and to the point, factual and knows her stuff. She has given me many referrals for other doctors and I have been extremely satisfied with them all. Not warm and fuzzy, but I am not looking for that in a doctor at my age, I need the answers and the facts. I would absolutely recommend her and this practice. Love the fact that they have walk-in sick visit service every day.