A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leah Wolfe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leah Wolfe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leah Wolfe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfe graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wolfe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leah Wolfe MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leah Wolfe practice?
- Dr. Leah Wolfe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leah Wolfe practices Internal Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Towson, MD.
See Baltimore Internists.