A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leah Zalapa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leah Zalapa is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leah Zalapa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zalapa graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Zalapa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- St Mary'S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leah C Zalapa MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leah C. Zalapa practice?
- Dr. Leah Zalapa has 1 office location.
Dr. Leah Zalapa practices Internal Medicine near Madison, WI.
See Madison Internists.