A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Leander Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leander Ellis is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leander Ellis, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Ellis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Belmont Ctr For Comprehensive, Philadelphia, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leander Theodore Ellis MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Leander T. Ellis practice?
- Dr. Leander Ellis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leander Ellis practices Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.