A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leander Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leander Ellis is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ellis
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Ellis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leander Ellis, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Ellis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Belmont Ctr For Comprehensive, Philadelphia, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leander Theodore Ellis MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Leander T. Ellis practice?
- Dr. Leander Ellis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leander Ellis practices Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.