A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leander Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leander Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leander Lee, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leander Kutlun Lee MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Leander K. Lee practice?
- Dr. Leander Lee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leander Lee practices Anesthesiology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Anesthesiologists.