A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leandro Africa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Africa graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Africa has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Africa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 24 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leandro Africa practice?
Dr. Leandro Africa practices Surgery near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Surgeons.