A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leandro Cabanilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leandro Cabanilla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabanilla graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Cabanilla has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kennewick General Hospital
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leandro Tuazon Cabanilla MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leandro T. Cabanilla practice?
- Dr. Leandro Cabanilla has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leandro Cabanilla practices Surgery near Kennewick, WA.
See Kennewick Surgeons.