A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leandro Cabanilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leandro Cabanilla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabanilla graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cabanilla has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kennewick General Hospital
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cabanilla accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leandro T. Cabanilla practice?
Dr. Leandro Cabanilla practices Surgery near Kennewick, WA.
See Kennewick Surgeons.