inactive

Leandro G Gatus MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

May 8th, 2015
Dr Gatus is a straight up drug pusher. I got what ever I wanted and lucky I got out and I'm clean. I am surprised he can still operate as a dr.

December 1st, 2012
Unprofessional and uncaring
The only good thing I can say is that they gave us a same-day appointment, which we appreciated since my girlfriend was suffering terribly. She has excruciating chronic pain from Guillain-Barre Syndrome. The staff was offensively rude and completely insensitive. We mentioned this to other people in the waiting room and they said the staff was always that way to everyone.When we met with Dr. Gatus, he didn't even bother to introduce himself. He asked for medical records of the diagnosis, which is certainly reasonable. However those records no longer exist. So we asked him to do a diagnosis. He replied that he didn't know how. We asked for his recommendation on how to proceed from here, and he said he didn't know. He offered no help and during the entire conversation he leaned back in his chair, massaging his face with his eyes half closed. The only thing he suggested was steroid therapy. When I got home I looked that up on the web site of the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, and it states that: "The use of steroid hormones has also been tried as a way to reduce the severity of Guillain-Barr, but controlled clinical trials have demonstrated that this treatment not only is not effective but may even have a deleterious effect on the disease."The experience with him and his staff was the worst, on every level, I've ever had in a medical office.

February 10th, 2012
Dr. Gatus is amazing, you call and schedule an appointment and he'll be there just make sure to call for a follow up just incase, we are all human, we do forget as well! He's amazing and his service is great!

October 21st, 2011
RUDE STAFF
Ripsy (in the front office) would be better suited to work in the north pole. She is by far one of the most insincere people I have ever dealt with.

December 10th, 2010
Appointment time? What a joke.
Office staff is overly rude and very unwilling to help or answer questions. Ease of appointment setting is good but don't bother - everytime I set an appt. I don't end up seeing Dr.Gatus until 60-90 later. I reccomend going to another medical professional for this practice.