A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leandro Mena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leandro Mena is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leandro Mena, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Mena graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mena has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- Crossgates River Oaks Hospital
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mena accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Humana - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans