A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leandro Mena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leandro Mena is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leandro Mena, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Mena graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mena has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- Crossgates River Oaks Hospital
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leandro Antonio Mena MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Leandro A. Mena practice?
- Dr. Leandro Mena has 1 office location.
Dr. Leandro Mena practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Internists and Jackson Infectious Disease Doctors.