A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leandro Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perez
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from Pontificia Universidad Catolica Madre Y Maestra (Pucmm), Santiago.
Dr. Perez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leandro Perez MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Leandro Perez practice?
- Dr. Leandro Perez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Leandro Perez practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Utica, MI.
See Southfield Internists and Southfield Cardiologists.