Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leandro Perez
Dr. Leandro Perez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Naples, FL, with other offices in Boynton Beach, FL and Southfield, MI (and 3 other locations). He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology. Dr. Perez is affiliated with St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center), Providence Park Hospital and Sinai-Grace Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Leandro Perez has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Dr. Leandro Perez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Naples, FL.
Dr. Ariel De La Rosa
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Naples, FL 0 mi14
Dr. Julian Javier
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Naples, FL 0 mi31
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Naples, FL 0.02 mi37