A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leandro Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perez
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from Pontificia Universidad Catolica Madre Y Maestra (Pucmm), Santiago.
Dr. Perez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leandro Perez MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Leandro Perez practice?
- Dr. Leandro Perez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Leandro Perez practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Utica, MI.
See Southfield Internists and Southfield Cardiologists.