A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leandro Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leandro Rodriguez, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leandro Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Rodriguez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Baptist Medical Center - Beaches
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leandro I Rodriguez MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Leandro I. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Leandro Rodriguez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leandro Rodriguez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Jacksonville Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.