Dr. Leandro Rodriguez MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 6th, 2017
The best
Dr. Rodriguez delivered my son. The only doctor I would trust and feel comfortable with. He is so laid back and so professional. You can tell he loves his job and he truly cares for his patients.

November 15th, 2016
Simply the best! He's so humble and mellow.

February 4th, 2016
Dr. Rodriguez is the best doctor I've ever had!
Dr. Rodriguez is the best doctor I've ever had. And I mean not just among gynecologists, but among all doctors I have met in my life. He is very kind, caring, genuinely concerned for the patient's well being, very knowledgeable and his diagnosis is accurate. He is very methodical and does a great job with simple procedures as well as robotic surgeries. Although he has a lot of patients, he never seems to be in a hurry to get you out the door. He takes his time to draw and explain the situation to you. He is also concerned about the patient's overall well being. He becomes your friend. He is very popular not only among his patients, but also among the staff and volunteers in the surgery area of the hospital. Although he is such an accomplished man, he is humble and modest. I have recommended Dr. Rodriguez to my friends. One of my friends is going to come from out of town this summer to have a hysterectomy done by him. Thank you, Dr. Rodriguez!

September 25th, 2015
Great office, never long wait times, super nice, never makes you feel rushed, and very educational. This will always be my OB!

March 6th, 2015
BEST OB!!!
To all female looking for the best O.B care in town. Look no further. Words can not express how grateful I am to be in the right place & on the right hands w a Dr. that truly cares about all his patients!! He takes the time to make you feel so comfort and confidence during the whole process. His nurse is also amazing Dr. Rodriguez hands down is the most professional and Best O.B in Jax!!! :)

October 24th, 2013
Dr. Rodriguez is wonderful
The doctor is very good and kind person, but Marie his nurse is a very difficult person. I am trying to find another doctor because I hate to deal with this nurse.

February 6th, 2013
Wonderful bedside... Very caring and knowledgeable!

January 21st, 2013
Love the staff
I had my second child with him. His staff was always very nice and prompt. It was easy to speak with him about my thoughts on how I wanted things to go. I was also high risk, and he was very helpful to see me through it. In the past some doctors have seemed harsh and lack a sensitivity. Not Dr. R.!

October 23rd, 2012
I would recommend Dr. Rodriguez to anyone! He was amazing, kind and professional! He always made me feel comfortable, never rushed and did a wonderful job with my delivery and after care.

July 31st, 2012
Such an awesome doctor!
I absolutely adore Dr Rodriguez! I was previously being seen on a military base clinic for my first pregnancy, and was having a horrid experience. After a switch in insurance and a recommendation to Dr. Rodriguez, I switched to him at 20 weeks. He made the remainder of my pregnancy such a pleasant experience! He's very caring, and explains everything to your understanding. He eased my concerns in anything I had. I had to be induced due to low amniotic fluid 3 days after my due date. I was terrified of the medicines we would have to use because I wanted a all natural birth. Dr Rodriguez went above and beyond to choose the best options for me to aid in still getting my "natural" birth, explaining each step to me. As I said before, he cares, and that shows! He has tons of wisdom and that too shows. I will most definitely use him for my next pregnancy and anything GYN that I need! I HIGHLY recommend him!!

June 11th, 2012
This is Allison LaBar I would refer this doctor to everyone.
I had been to one other Dr., before I became pregnant and was nervous about going to a male Dr. He came highly recomended and I wanted what was best for the pregnancy and the Baby. Everything was perfect, he was young which I enjoyed because he was very up to date on everything, yet had the wisdom of a Dr. twice his age, I was a high risk pregnancy due to other health problems, yet I never had any doubt in his instructions and advice and he always took the time to talk through everything so there was no confusion. I absolutely adore his nurse Marie and the entire staff. I could not have gotten any better treatment. As it was my first pregnancy I was quite nervous but he and his staff put my nerves and Belly at ease he always took the time to answer every question, returned every phone call, got me in immedietly for every "scare or concern". To top it off during my pregnncy I went through some very difficult times in my life, he even took the time to care and showed complete concern for how I was handling things emotionally, and lend a very caring ear. That alone meant the world to me, as it was not his job to worry about my personal life and losses. Following the delivery,I had many complications (Not going into details I prolapsed, you can look it up if you want the full details) He performed a surgery to help keep things inside, after about a year it happened again he realized I needed more speciealized care (sorry for the spelling). If you ask me it takes a GREAT doctor to realize when a situation was beyond their realm of practice and call in another Dr. after multiple surgeries I am still not perfect, however, I just found out I am again pregnant and you can only guess who I will be going to see.

December 3rd, 2011
Excellent doctor
Best doctor I have had, awesome bedside manner, always a smile on his face, caring, professional! Eased my worries of having a csection and he did an excellent job at the incision!