A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leann Allgood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leann Allgood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leann Allgood, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Allgood graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Allgood has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leann Cari Allgood MD is a female Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leann C. Allgood practice?
- Dr. Leann Allgood has 5 office locations.
Dr. Leann Allgood practices Surgery near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City West, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See Peoria Surgeons.