A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leann Canty is Excellent. Dr. Canty has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leann Canty, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Canty graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Canty has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham And Womens Hosp Outpt
- Winchester Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Canty accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Leann Canty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leann R. Canty practice?
Dr. Leann Canty practices Internal Medicine near Cambridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Medford, MA and Malden, MA.
See Cambridge Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ana Canty, Dr. Anabel Canty, Dr. Anya Canty, Dr. Deeann Canty, Dr. Gillian Canty, Dr. Hana Canty, Dr. Hanna Canty, Dr. Hannah Canty