Dr. Leann Haddock MD Patient Reviews

December 29th, 2015
10 year + patient
I love Dr. Haddock! I've been seeing her for over 10 years! I just wish her office wasn't so crowded :( But I must admit the staff does a GREAT job managing the office with so many patients!

June 11th, 2014
Nice Doctor, Problematic Staff
If you want a good experience with the doctor in the office, and you don't mind continual mistreatment** afterward by the staff, then this is the place for you. ** = Many unreturned calls and e-mails, without apology. Weeks before hearing back about exam and tests--and only after repeated requests. Incomplete and unclear explanation of condition/treatment. Lack of confidence/trust in diagnosis.

March 28th, 2011
Good doctor, but terrible staff
I liked Dr. Haddock, but the staff has always been difficult to talk to when making appointments, making payments, and calls about test results. I have sat in the waiting room over 1 hour - at least twice. So, Dr. Haddock is great but really needs to be in a friendlier and better organized office.

November 1st, 2010
Awesome Dr. I love her!
Everyone asked why do you drive an hour to go to your dr. I answer I love dr leann haddock she is so awesome! Everything about her I like. If you go to her you will see what im talking about. Her staff is also very nice.

September 25th, 2009
Dr. Haddock dropped me as a patient...
My overall experience with Dr. Haddock and her workers was not enjoyable. My opinion did not count. Dr. Haddock goes "by the book" as one of her co-workers put it. She won't take into account what you have to say as a patient (especially if you are a high-risk patient). You can't question her decision to have something done to your body. If you don't do exactly what she says, she will drop you as a patient by certified letter to your home on the day of your appointment. Her nurse: Lisa Arce is so unprofessional. She likes to threaten you that Dr. Haddock will do this or that when in reality she's the one taking matters into her own hands. She gives the medical practice an uninviting view. She harrasses you with phone calls to your home on a daily basis and if you don't return her call immediately she will tell Dr. Haddock that you have been "non-compliant". They should get rid of her. Dr. Haddock should listen closely to her patients. We have rights too! It is our BODY!

March 25th, 2009
She is an EXCELLENT ob/gyn. She actually took my health history herself, instead of having me fill out pages of paperwork. Very impressive!