A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leann Kridelbaugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leann Kridelbaugh, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kridelbaugh graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Kridelbaugh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leann Kridelbaugh FAAP and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Leann Kridelbaugh practice?
- Dr. Leann Kridelbaugh has 9 office locations.
Dr. Leann Kridelbaugh practices Pediatrics near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Carrollton, TX.
See Irving Pediatricians.