A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leann Kridelbaugh, MD, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kridelbaugh graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kridelbaugh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children`s Medical Center of Dallas
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kridelbaugh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Leann Kridelbaugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leann Kridelbaugh practice?
Dr. Leann Kridelbaugh practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX and Cedar Hill, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ana Kridelbaugh, Dr. Anabel Kridelbaugh, Dr. Anya Kridelbaugh, Dr. Deeann Kridelbaugh, Dr. Gillian Kridelbaugh, Dr. Hana Kridelbaugh, Dr. Hanna Kridelbaugh, Dr. Hannah Kridelbaugh