A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leann Olansky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leann Olansky is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olansky
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Olansky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leann Olansky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Addison Disease (Hypocorticism)
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Cushing Syndrome
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Familial Periodic Paralyses
- Klinefelter Syndrome
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Metabolic Disorders
- Osteitis Deformans (Paget's Disease)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Olansky graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Olansky has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Huron Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leann Olansky MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Leann Olansky practice?
- Dr. Leann Olansky has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leann Olansky practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Endocrinologists.