A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leann Serbousek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leann Serbousek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leann Serbousek, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Serbousek graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Serbousek has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Center, Inc
- OU Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leann Catherine Serbousek MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Leann C. Serbousek practice?
- Dr. Leann Serbousek has 1 office location.
Dr. Leann Serbousek practices Gastroenterology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Gastroenterologists.