A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leann Serbousek is Excellent. Dr. Serbousek has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leann Serbousek, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Serbousek graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Serbousek has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Center, Inc
- OU Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Serbousek accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 5 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Leann Serbousek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leann C. Serbousek practice?
Dr. Leann Serbousek practices Gastroenterology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Liana Serbousek, Dr. Julia Serbousek, Dr. Marianne Serbousek, Dr. Hanna Serbousek, Dr. Julie Serbousek, Dr. Nan Serbousek, Dr. Nancy Serbousek, Dr. Hannelore Serbousek