A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leanna Oelrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leanna Oelrich, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Oelrich graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Oelrich has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
- Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leanna Loraine Oelrich MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leanna L. Oelrich practice?
- Dr. Leanna Oelrich has 4 office locations.
Dr. Leanna Oelrich practices Family Medicine near Ashburn, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling, VA and Leesburg, VA.
See Ashburn Primary Care Doctors.