Dr. Leanna J Scott-Timperley MD is female, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leanna Scott-Timperley is Excellent. Dr. Scott-Timperley has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leanna Scott-Timperley, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including General Oncology Leukemia Lymphoma Myeloma MDS and General Oncology LeukemiaLymphomaMyelomaMDS.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott-Timperley graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Scott-Timperley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Vista Regional Hospital
- Great Plains Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scott-Timperley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Leanna Scott-Timperley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leanna J. Scott-Timperley practice?
Dr. Leanna Scott-Timperley practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Santa Fe, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NM and Espanola, NM.
See Santa Fe Internists, Santa Fe Oncologists, and Santa Fe Hematologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Liana Scott-Timperley, Dr. Julia Scott-Timperley, Dr. Marianne Scott-Timperley, Dr. Hanna Scott-Timperley, Dr. Julie Scott-Timperley, Dr. Nan Scott-Timperley, Dr. Nancy Scott-Timperley, Dr. Hannelore Scott-Timperley