A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leanna Scott-Timperley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leanna Scott-Timperley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leanna Scott-Timperley, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott-Timperley graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Scott-Timperley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital
- Alta Vista Regional Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leanna J Scott-Timperley MD is a female Oncologist , has 18 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Leanna J. Scott-Timperley practice?
- Dr. Leanna Scott-Timperley has 6 office locations.
Dr. Leanna Scott-Timperley practices Medical Oncology near Raton, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Fe, NM and Taos, NM.
See Raton Oncologists.