Dr. Leanna Withrow DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

September 11th, 2015
Poor Doctor
Gave me the wrong diagnoses in a serious situation which ended in emergency surgery being scheduled, when she was just going to send me home. She did not show care and did not take my situation serious at all, when I was in so much pain.

November 3rd, 2012
Wow
CONSIDERING SHE IS A DR. I WOULD ASSUME SHE IS DOING VERY WELL. I AM POSITIVE SHE IS DOING BETTER THAN YOU. IM SURE SHE GETS PAID MORE THAN MINIMUM WAGE, SUPPORTS HER SELF, OWNS HER OWN HOME, OWNS HER OWN CAR AND SUPPORTS HER KIDS. I ALSO ASSUME SHE IS WAS WAY OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE IN THE 90s AND CONTINUES TO BE TODAY. HAPPY WOMEN DONT BOTHER TALKING TO LOSERS.

August 16th, 2012
where did she get her license
First off all i would like to mention that the staff was very good. however, once i was back in the room all i heard was talk about her breastfeeding, pumping and sore nipples, my 9 year old son was the patient, and boy did i have alot of questions to answer. This was very inappropriate. after listening for 20 minutes to this, she entered the room, FINALLY! well then she saw that i was pregnant and tried to push her views on me to using cloth diapers, to eating organic. This is my forth child, don't know what I ever did with out her advice. (duh), Anyway after 10 minutes of lecture she finally asked me why i brought my son in. I told her he had a sore throat and exposed to strep, (2 siblings positive for strep)She said well he is not running a fever, so its probably viral. Did not even test for strep. I explained that he had been running a temp but i had been giving him tylenol and motrin, when i asked her about doing a strep she said it was not neccesary, while i was waiting for my discharge papers i heard her saying that i thought i knew more than she did , and she was the doctor. I may not be a doctor, but i do have four children that i know inside and out. The next day i took him to his pediatrician and sure enough a positive strep, so not only was treatment delayed, it cost me an additional co-pay. Horrible doctor does not listen to parents at all, she is more concerned with her own child, breastfeeding, and pushing her views onto others. I have seen others there before and care has been great, they need to get rid of her she is bringing down the quality of care at the facility.