A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leannah Harper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leannah Harper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Harper graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Harper has 7 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leannah L Harper MD is a female Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Leannah L. Harper practice?
- Dr. Leannah Harper has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leannah Harper practices Pediatrics near Vineland, NJ.
See Vineland Pediatricians.