A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leanne Beidler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leanne Beidler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Beidler graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Beidler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leanne K Beidler MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leanne K. Beidler practice?
- Dr. Leanne Beidler has 8 office locations.
Dr. Leanne Beidler practices Family Medicine near Strasburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, PA and Elkins Park, PA.
See Strasburg Primary Care Doctors.