A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leanne Beidler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leanne Beidler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Beidler graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Beidler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Jeanes Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Beidler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leanne K. Beidler practice?
Dr. Leanne Beidler practices Family Medicine near Strasburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, PA and Elkins Park, PA.
See Strasburg Family Physicians.