A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leanne Beidler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leanne Beidler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beidler
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Beidler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leanne Beidler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Beidler graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Beidler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leanne K Beidler MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leanne K. Beidler practice?
- Dr. Leanne Beidler has 1 office location.
Dr. Leanne Beidler practices Family Medicine near Strasburg, PA.
See Strasburg Primary Care Doctors.