Dr. Leanne Burnett MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Houston, TX

3.2

March 22nd, 2017
Best Nuerologist I've ever had
Best Nuerologist I've ever had (and I have been through ALOT!) She was the only one to final figure out my migraine trigger, all the others just wanted to give me medicine to help the pain, she helped figaout the actual problem!

October 13th, 2016
Warm and Caring Physician
I have been using this doctor for several years and I really like her. She has only my best interest at heart. She got me off of one seizure medicati ...

January 3rd, 2014
Now she is gone
I have always liked her. I showed for an appointment and she was just gone! Phone numbers did not work!

July 22nd, 2013
Bad experience...always complained how busy she was...inaccurate diagnose...put my father on meds with so many side effects and then couldn't get in to see her. Poor follow up...we had to call for test results. Would not recommend...

May 23rd, 2012
This doctor almost immediately made me feel defensive. She wanted to change the regimen I have been on for over 8 years, even though I have had no issues with it. While she gave me pertinent information about my condition, it was condescending and what I had to say about my experiences with my condition and about my meds was discounted. Also, her advice was different than my previous doctors. When I asked her about the differences, she was quite annoyed and told me she was paid to be my doctor. After I took a blood test, she had a member of her staff call me up and tell me that I should do my test in a more timely way next time. Every time I see her I feel as if I have done something wrong, and the atmosphere is hostile. I feel uncomfortable disclosing my experiences with my condition to this doctor for fear she will refuse to proscribe me the meds that have worked so well for so long, and maybe change them without my consent.

July 8th, 2008
compassionate and professional, staff is friendly and caring