A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leanne Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leanne Fox, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Fox has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta - Egleston
- Childrens Healthcare at Egleston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leanne Michelle Fox MD and MPH is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Leanne M. Fox practice?
- Dr. Leanne Fox has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leanne Fox practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians and Atlanta Pediatric Specialists.