A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leanne Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fox
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Fox Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leanne Fox, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Fox has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta - Egleston
- Childrens Healthcare at Egleston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leanne Michelle Fox MD and MPH is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Leanne M. Fox practice?
- Dr. Leanne Fox has 1 office location.
Dr. Leanne Fox practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians and Atlanta Pediatric Specialists.