Dr. Leanne Hahn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leanne Hahn?

Trust

Posted on October 11th, 2016

I am 65 years old and it is the first time since I went to hometown doctors in my childhood that I feel a Dr. knows who I am, any problems I have and I am involved in my care. She is personable but gets to the point of what is good for me! She never seems to be in a hurry and I trust her totally to do what's best for me. Her nurses Lindsay and Brenda feel like friends when I go. How nice to have caring and kind people in charge of your health. They certainly are a credit to their profession!!!

Dr. Hahn is great!

Posted on September 17th, 2011

Dr. Hahn spends the time needed, not like others who seem to have a time limit and rush. She is a great listener and has a caring attitude. She seems more like a friend than a doctor. And, her diagnoses have always been spot on.

A true caring Physician

Posted on November 9th, 2010

I was referred to, and have been a patient of Dr. Hahn for approx 4 years. I have nothing but admiration for Dr. Hahn. She will listen to you without interupting for as long as you need to explain something. Then after listening to me for quite a while will answer every question that required a response. She has a truly remarkable memory. She is a very caring and compassionate person who will stand up to insurance companies and force them to do the right thing. Dr. Hahn is a very honest person who will not hesitate to let you know if something, or some procedure is beyond her abilities, and see that you are referred to another physician if need be. If it were not for Dr. Hahn and her "can do" attitude, I would probably not have been able to return to any type of employment.

Posted on February 1st, 2017