A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leanne Hatfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leanne Hatfield, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hatfield graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Hatfield has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Munising Memorial Hospital
- Bell Hospital
- Marquette General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leanne Marie Hatfield MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leanne M. Hatfield practice?
- Dr. Leanne Hatfield has 1 office location.
Dr. Leanne Hatfield practices Family Medicine near Marquette, MI.
See Marquette Family Physicians.