A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leanne Hatfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leanne Hatfield, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hatfield graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Hatfield has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Munising Memorial Hospital
- Bell Hospital
- Marquette General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hatfield accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 6 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leanne M. Hatfield practice?
Dr. Leanne Hatfield practices Family Medicine near Marquette, MI.
See Marquette Family Physicians.