Learn more about Dr. Leanne Molia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leanne Molia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Molia
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Molia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leanne Molia, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Molia graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Molia has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- St Charles Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leanne Mary Molia MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Leanne M. Molia practice?
- Dr. Leanne Molia has 1 office location.
Dr. Leanne Molia practices Ophthalmology near Port Jefferson Station, NY.
See Port Jefferson Station Ophthalmologists.