A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leanne Molia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leanne Molia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leanne Molia, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Molia graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Molia has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- St Charles Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Molia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leanne M. Molia practice?
Dr. Leanne Molia practices Ophthalmology near Port Jefferson Station, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Setauket, NY and Port Jefferson, NY.
See Port Jefferson Station Ophthalmologists.