A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leanne Swenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leanne Swenson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leanne Swenson, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Swenson graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Swenson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Intermountain Medical Ctr
- LDS Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leanne Swenson MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Leanne Swenson practice?
- Dr. Leanne Swenson has 1 office location.
Dr. Leanne Swenson practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Internists and Salt Lake City Endocrinologists.