A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leanne Willis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leanne Willis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leanne Willis, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Back Pain
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Neck Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Willis graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Willis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- High Point Regional Hospital
- Lexington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leanne K Willis MD is a female Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leanne K. Willis practice?
- Dr. Leanne Willis has 7 office locations.
Dr. Leanne Willis practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Kernersville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, NC and High Point, NC.
See Kernersville Neurologists and Kernersville Sleep Medicine Doctors.