Learn more about Dr. Leanne Willis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leanne Willis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Willis
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Willis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leanne Willis, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Back Pain
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Neck Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Willis graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Willis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lexington Memorial Hospital
- High Point Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leanne Kay Willis MD is a female Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leanne K. Willis practice?
- Dr. Leanne Willis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leanne Willis practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near High Point, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, NC.
See High Point Neurologists and High Point Sleep Medicine Doctors.