A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leanne Wisniewski, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wisniewski graduated from Des Moines University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wisniewski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- William Beaumont Hospital-Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wisniewski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 13 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Leanne Wisniewski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leanne M. Wisniewski practice?
Dr. Leanne Wisniewski practices Pediatrics near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Liana Wisniewski, Dr. Julia Wisniewski, Dr. Marianne Wisniewski, Dr. Hanna Wisniewski, Dr. Julie Wisniewski, Dr. Nan Wisniewski, Dr. Nancy Wisniewski, Dr. Hannelore Wisniewski