A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leanne Zakrzewski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leanne Zakrzewski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leanne Zakrzewski, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Smoking Cessation
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Zakrzewski graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Zakrzewski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leanne Marie Zakrzewski MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 2 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leanne M. Zakrzewski practice?
- Dr. Leanne Zakrzewski has 1 office location.
Dr. Leanne Zakrzewski practices Family Medicine near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Primary Care Doctors.