A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leaton Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leaton Hall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leaton Hall, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Hall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Tallahassee Community Hospital
- Tallahassee Single Day Surgery Ltd
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leaton Harmon Hall MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Leaton H. Hall practice?
- Dr. Leaton Hall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leaton Hall practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Obstetricians & Gynecologists.