A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leatrice Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leatrice Chang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leatrice Chang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chang has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leatrice L Chang MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leatrice L. Chang practice?
- Dr. Leatrice Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Leatrice Chang practices Family Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Family Physicians.