A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leatrice Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leatrice Chang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leatrice Chang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chang has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leatrice L Chang MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leatrice L. Chang practice?
- Dr. Leatrice Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Leatrice Chang practices Family Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Family Physicians.