A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leayn Dillon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leayn Dillon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Dillon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- United Medical Center
- Cheyenne Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leayn June Dillon DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Leayn J. Dillon practice?
- Dr. Leayn Dillon has 1 office location.
Dr. Leayn Dillon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Cheyenne, WY.
See Cheyenne Obstetricians & Gynecologists.