A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lebnan Saad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lebnan Saad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lebnan Saad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Saad graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saad has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
- Jewish Hospital - Shelbyville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lebnan Sabah Saad MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lebnan S. Saad practice?
- Dr. Lebnan Saad has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lebnan Saad practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: La Grange, KY.
See Louisville Internists, Louisville Pulmonologists, Louisville Critical Care Practitioners, and Louisville Sleep Medicine Doctors.