Overall Review

December 8th, 2015
I just love my doctor, she takes the time out to listen to and address my concerns, she does not rush and is very thorough. I would recommend her as first choice for a Primary Care Physician.

September 4th, 2015
Great Doctor!
Excellent bedside manners! I can talk to her about anything. She doesn't rush you out of the office like most Physicians, she takes her time to listen to her patients and their concerns.

July 20th, 2011
A delight!
From my first visit with Dr. Peters to my most recent one. I have been nothing but satisfied with her and her professionalism. She is the type of person you would just enjoy sitting with over a cup of coffee. She makes you feel welcomed and that your opinion counts. She listens to your concerns and address the issues. Her follow through is next to perfect. She will have a detailed plan for you if one is needed. Dr. Peters remembers her patients too. I am a pretty healthy patient and normally do not have to go into the doctors office but once a year for annual exams however, 365 days later when I go in, she seems to remember me each year. Very impressive. She knows I come in each year on or around my birthday and she addresses me as such when she enters the room. She come in and says "Is it your birthday again already." Not only is she knowledgeable regarding my concerns, she can relate. It is so refreshing to have a doctor that really have the patients best interest at heart. DR. PETERS--- YOU ROCK!!!Signed-Faithful Patient

January 1st, 2011
Very caring professional doctor, She is what doctors should be!
Very good bed side manner. Takes the time to truly diagnose a problem. I have recommended her to other family members who now enjoy having her as a primary. She is a doctor who is still a person, never cold or uncaring. Choosing her as a primary is a wise choice. She manages and keeps up with all my care from various other physicians.She is a rare find in todays world!My wife and I have seen her for several years and never been let down.