A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ledro Justice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Justice
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Justice Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ledro Justice, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Justice graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Justice has 1 hospital affiliations:
- U-Mass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ledro Rogers Justice MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ledro R. Justice practice?
- Dr. Ledro Justice has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ledro Justice practices Psychiatry near Carrollton, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Villa Rica, GA.
See Carrollton Psychiatrists.