Dr. Lee-Ann Yang MD Patient Reviews

• 13 reviews

March 3rd, 2015
Absolutely love Dr. Yang! She listens carefully, comes up with a plan, extremely intuitive and wants the best of health for her patients.

July 10th, 2014
Dr. Yang is very smart, thorough and professional. She keeps current with all new medical advancements. She has a terrific bedside manner and is very easy to talk with. She talks with you - not at you. She's the best internist that I've had in over 60 years.

July 5th, 2014
Impersonal and intimidating. Not caring.

November 20th, 2013
No Empathy, Bedside Manner
I can guess that the rave reviews of Dr. Yang were provided by friends or family. This woman is mean-spirited. She causes patients and staff to cry because of her rudeness and insensitivity. I can't believe she gets away with it.

February 27th, 2013
Review of Dr. Yang
Excellent Physician. She is so caring and spent alot of time with me. She really takes the time to answer questions and put my mind at ease.

February 20th, 2013
Refuse to go back to her
One review said you either love her or hate her. Well, I can't go back, so it's an easy conclusion to draw regarding my feelings towards her. She's a bit too tough for my liking and kind of "rough around the edges." IMHO, lacks greatly in bedside manner. Speaks very quickly and fires questions at you as if she were playing "beat the clock," and just keeps banging away at her keyboard. Seems to want to get in/out of the office in about 5 minutes or under. Not sure if she's really listening to her patient. There are a lot of doctors out there. I and my insurance are paying her salary. As a conscientious consumer, I will take my business elsewhere.

September 17th, 2012
Not proactive
At first I thought of her to be a competant physician but that was because nothing was wrong with me. When I was seriously ill she failed to diagnose me properly based on my symptoms which fooled her and sent me for many pointless tests. My disease could have been caught alot earlier and prevented if she were proactive.

January 18th, 2012
Dr Yang is absolutely awesome!!! She is very knowledgable, caring, and thorough. I would highly recommend her to anyone and would not want another doctor.

August 13th, 2010
Very Satisfied
Very pleased with her skill, competence and personality. I think she is superior and a most impressive internist. I highly recommend her to patients looking for a physician who will spend the time and spend it wisely.

July 21st, 2010
outstanding
simply the best

September 16th, 2009
Diabetes diagnosis by letter
I am a health care professional so I tend to understand physicians' idiosyncracies. My husband and I started going to Dr. Yang 3 years ago. She seemed nice enough and competent, but my friend, who is a doc and knew her, said, "you either like her or hate her." My husband had lab work and we never heard the results, he kept saying "no news is good news" but I insisted. He finally (1 month later) called the office and they had actually sent a letter to an old address, which he had updated. Three days later he got a letter in the mail saying, "you have Diabetes, call for an appointment". Never, ever, in my 20 years of working in this field have I heard of a physician who informed their patient of a serious diagnosis by mail, you simply MUST pick up the phone. I tried to call but she was too busy to speak to me. I called the hospital ombudsman and she denied this ever happened....I HAVE THE LETTER! So she's heartless and she lies.

August 17th, 2009
Very knowledgeable. Concerned. My oldest daughter is a doc and I would be very happy if she was as kind, competent and caring as Dr. Yang.