Dr. Lee-Ann Yang Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Lee-Ann Yang?

Genuinely concerned with the welfare of her patients.

Posted on January 27th, 2017

Posted on March 3rd, 2015

Absolutely love Dr. Yang! She listens carefully, comes up with a plan, extremely intuitive and wants the best of health for her patients.

Posted on July 10th, 2014

Dr. Yang is very smart, thorough and professional. She keeps current with all new medical advancements. She has a terrific bedside manner and is very easy to talk with. She talks with you - not at you. She's the best internist that I've had in over 60 years.

Posted on July 5th, 2014

Impersonal and intimidating. Not caring.

No Empathy, Bedside Manner

Posted on November 21st, 2013

I can guess that the rave reviews of Dr. Yang were provided by friends or family. This woman is mean-spirited. She causes patients and staff to cry because of her rudeness and insensitivity. I can't believe she gets away with it.

Review of Dr. Yang

Posted on February 27th, 2013

Excellent Physician. She is so caring and spent alot of time with me. She really takes the time to answer questions and put my mind at ease.

Refuse to go back to her

Posted on February 21st, 2013

One review said you either love her or hate her. Well, I can't go back, so it's an easy conclusion to draw regarding my feelings towards her. She's a bit too tough for my liking and kind of "rough around the edges." IMHO, lacks greatly in bedside manner. Speaks very quickly and fires questions at you as if she were playing "beat the clock," and just keeps banging away at her keyboard. Seems to want to get in/out of the office in about 5 minutes or under. Not sure if she's really listening to her patient. There are a lot of doctors out there. I and my insurance are paying her salary. As a conscientious consumer, I will take my business elsewhere.

Not proactive

Posted on September 17th, 2012

At first I thought of her to be a competant physician but that was because nothing was wrong with me. When I was seriously ill she failed to diagnose me properly based on my symptoms which fooled her and sent me for many pointless tests. My disease could have been caught alot earlier and prevented if she were proactive.

Posted on January 19th, 2012

Dr Yang is absolutely awesome!!! She is very knowledgable, caring, and thorough. I would highly recommend her to anyone and would not want another doctor.

Very Satisfied

Posted on August 13th, 2010

Very pleased with her skill, competence and personality. I think she is superior and a most impressive internist. I highly recommend her to patients looking for a physician who will spend the time and spend it wisely.

outstanding

Posted on July 22nd, 2010

simply the best

Diabetes diagnosis by letter

Posted on September 16th, 2009

I am a health care professional so I tend to understand physicians' idiosyncracies. My husband and I started going to Dr. Yang 3 years ago. She seemed nice enough and competent, but my friend, who is a doc and knew her, said, "you either like her or hate her." My husband had lab work and we never heard the results, he kept saying "no news is good news" but I insisted. He finally (1 month later) called the office and they had actually sent a letter to an old address, which he had updated. Three days later he got a letter in the mail saying, "you have Diabetes, call for an appointment". Never, ever, in my 20 years of working in this field have I heard of a physician who informed their patient of a serious diagnosis by mail, you simply MUST pick up the phone. I tried to call but she was too busy to speak to me. I called the hospital ombudsman and she denied this ever happened....I HAVE THE LETTER! So she's heartless and she lies.