A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee-Ming Liou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liou
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Liou Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee-Ming Liou, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Liou graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Liou has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Norwegian-American Hospital
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee-Ming Liou MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lee-Ming Liou practice?
- Dr. Lee-Ming Liou has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee-Ming Liou practices Diagnostic Radiology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Radiologists.