A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee-Ming Liou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee-Ming Liou, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Liou graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Liou has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Norwegian-American Hospital
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee-Ming Liou MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lee-Ming Liou practice?
- Dr. Lee-Ming Liou has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lee-Ming Liou practices Diagnostic Radiology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Radiologists.