A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Green is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Green, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Green has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Albert Green MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lee A. Green practice?
- Dr. Lee Green has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lee Green practices Family Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Chelsea, MI.
See Ann Arbor Primary Care Doctors.