Learn more about Dr. Lee Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Green is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Green
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Green Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Green, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chest Pain (Angina)
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Green has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Albert Green MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lee A. Green practice?
- Dr. Lee Green has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lee Green practices Family Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Primary Care Doctors.