Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Absolutely incapable to diagnose. show details Absolutely incapable to diagnose.
by Andy Young on Jul 27th, 2015

Dr. Kelley is absolutely incapable to diagnose. His diagnosis was disapproved by more reputable physicians. If you decide to be on his operation table, I would suggest you find out the successful rate of his operations. By success, I do not mean part of you got sawed out and a metal is nailed to your body, I mean, you regain the lost function with no complication. Go get that number, you will be surprised.

current patient show details current patient
Feb 20th, 2013

I had spinal fusion surgery in December. I am very pleased with the results. I had some complications; Dr. Kelley took a lot of time to explain what was happening and to answer my many questions. He seems to really care about his patients. The entire office was very helpful throughout this process. I am thankful that he is the doctor that my orthopedist recommended for the procedure.

Best Doctor show details Best Doctor
Jun 14th, 2012

Truly the nicest, smartest and most apt doctor I've ever visited. A great spine surgeon and a very honest man. This is the kind of doctor that makes the world better.

successful fusion show details successful fusion
Sep 12th, 2011

I had a postive experience, I had many opinions &all said I needed fusion of l4&5. I could not stand up for more than 10 minutes,could not walk over a block. I had the surgery Dec.2009, it was a great success,I have great mobility,no leg pain,can walk &play golf.

If you are a workman's comp case, stay away!!!!! show details If you are a workman's comp case, stay away!!!!!
by Anonymous on May 14th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

He is paid by the lawyers of insurance companies to speak out against patients. If by some god forsaken reason you have to go to him, demand a second ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
by Jordan on May 10th, 2010

Dr. Kelley takes time to know his patients and treat them accordingly. Dr. Kelley helped me to be able to walk again and I thank God for him.