Dr. Lee Kelley Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Lee Kelley?

Great Doctor!

Posted on February 19th, 2017

I am a second generation patient, as Dr. Kelley operated on my late Mother 23 years ago. He was very caring and compassionate. I had herniated disc neck surgery 3 years ago at the surgical center attached to Piedmont Atlanta Hospital. Dr. Kelley and his staff are very kind. If for some reason I need orthopedic surgery again, I will go back to Dr. Kelley. I totally trust him with my life.

Dr Lee Kelley /Peachtree Orthopaedic Clinic

Posted on February 15th, 2017

I highly recommend Dr Kelley for anyone with severe back pain ,he did my surgery and I am now almost completely painfree .He gave me the miracle I was praying for and his staff are excellent too.He is just a great person and he really cares about his patients .

HOs staff admitted he is paid by Company lawyers to deby care!

Posted on December 7th, 2016

HIs very own nurse told us to get a lawyer! He screwed up th surgery so bad that it needed to be redone by a real surgeon who said he did not perform the discectomy just cut me open and caused scar tissue making it worse pain.

Posted on August 9th, 2016

Dr. Kelley and his staff is outstanding. The service and that I've received as a patient there is like no other I've received.

Dr Lee Kelley-True Professional

Posted on August 4th, 2016

First surgery in my life at 53. Dr Kelley and his staff explained the entire process and was very attentive to my uneasiness and making sure I understood what laid ahead of me and the post surgery expectations. A true professional.

Suffered for over 2 yrs. Medical assistant tries to be the MD! Very disappointing.

Posted on July 3rd, 2016

Posted on March 18th, 2016

Dr. Kelley is a phenomenal Doctor. I had neck surgery at a young age and was in an extreme amount of pain. I felt better instantly after my surgery and would have him do it again tomorrow if I had to. I was able to finally enjoy my family again.

Posted on March 1st, 2016

Workers comp patient- nothing but good to say about the man. If you want a doc whose going to fluff you and chit chat about life or fluff your ego/self esteem, seek elsewhere. If you want someone who is professional and focused- he's great. I was sent to him for an IME and actually picked him to do the work.

So disappointed

Posted on November 9th, 2015

Horrible. When you and your family are already suffering , you go see this man, and the suffering enhances 10x more. He nor his staff give a darn about their patients or their lively hood. It really is sad.

HIRED GUN FOR INSURANCES COMPANIES

Posted on September 12th, 2015

This guy shouldn't even be a DR. God bless his heart and I pray the Good Lord has mercy on him for all the lives he have screwed up by lying on medical reports for Workers Compensation. I went for an IME and the wait time was 45 mins , he spent 2-5 minutes with me and totally lied . sorry excuse for a DR. but I'm sure his bank account is solid because he is a HIRED GUN for Insurance companies. Doing the thinga the he does he shouldnt get a good nights rest. Money is the root of all evil. He is certainly the devils advocate. I'm sure the positive review responses are from family or his office staff

Absolutely incapable to diagnose.

Posted on July 27th, 2015

Dr. Kelley is absolutely incapable to diagnose. His diagnosis was disapproved by more reputable physicians. If you decide to be on his operation table, I would suggest you find out the successful rate of his operations. By success, I do not mean part of you got sawed out and a metal is nailed to your body, I mean, you regain the lost function with no complication. Go get that number, you will be surprised.

current patient

Posted on February 20th, 2013

I had spinal fusion surgery in December. I am very pleased with the results. I had some complications; Dr. Kelley took a lot of time to explain what was happening and to answer my many questions. He seems to really care about his patients. The entire office was very helpful throughout this process. I am thankful that he is the doctor that my orthopedist recommended for the procedure.