Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

3.0

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
So disappointed show details So disappointed
by Amy Mcneele on Nov 9th, 2015

Horrible. When you and your family are already suffering , you go see this man, and the suffering enhances 10x more. He nor his staff give a darn about their patients or their lively hood. It really is sad.

HIRED GUN FOR INSURANCES COMPANIES show details HIRED GUN FOR INSURANCES COMPANIES
Sep 12th, 2015

This guy shouldn't even be a DR. God bless his heart and I pray the Good Lord has mercy on him for all the lives he have screwed up by lying on medical reports for Workers Compensation. I went for an IME and the wait time was 45 mins , he spent 2-5 minutes with me and totally lied . sorry excuse for a DR. but I'm sure his bank account is solid because he is a HIRED GUN for Insurance companies. Doing the thinga the he does he shouldnt get a good nights rest. Money is the root of all evil. He is certainly the devils advocate. I'm sure the positive review responses are from family or his office staff

Warning! show details Warning!
by Taylor on Sep 3rd, 2015

He should have been a politician, not a doctor. He'll say whatever he needs to make the insurance company not liable. Pick any other doctor!

Absolutely incapable to diagnose. show details Absolutely incapable to diagnose.
by Andy Young on Jul 27th, 2015

Dr. Kelley is absolutely incapable to diagnose. His diagnosis was disapproved by more reputable physicians. If you decide to be on his operation table, I would suggest you find out the successful rate of his operations. By success, I do not mean part of you got sawed out and a metal is nailed to your body, I mean, you regain the lost function with no complication. Go get that number, you will be surprised.

current patient show details current patient
Feb 20th, 2013

I had spinal fusion surgery in December. I am very pleased with the results. I had some complications; Dr. Kelley took a lot of time to explain what was happening and to answer my many questions. He seems to really care about his patients. The entire office was very helpful throughout this process. I am thankful that he is the doctor that my orthopedist recommended for the procedure.

Best Doctor show details Best Doctor
Jun 14th, 2012

Truly the nicest, smartest and most apt doctor I've ever visited. A great spine surgeon and a very honest man. This is the kind of doctor that makes the world better.

If you are a workman's comp case, stay away!!!!! show details If you are a workman's comp case, stay away!!!!!
by Anonymous on May 14th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

He is paid by the lawyers of insurance companies to speak out against patients. If by some god forsaken reason you have to go to him, demand a second ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
by Jordan on May 10th, 2010

Dr. Kelley takes time to know his patients and treat them accordingly. Dr. Kelley helped me to be able to walk again and I thank God for him.