A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Anderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Karl Anderson MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Lee K. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Lee Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Anderson practices Anesthesiology near Naples, FL.
See Naples Anesthesiologists.