Dr. Lee Ann Hammond MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 27th, 2016
Dr. Hammond is very professional and respectful with me and all her patients. She is very busy but she remains calm and courteous.

October 2nd, 2015
Awful time management skills
Dr. Hammond is pretty awesome, BUT she needs to work on her time management skills!! I've only seen her twice now and the first time she was an hour late, the second time 45 minutes late. This is not professional at all. Also the girl at the front desk needs to either learn some manners or be replaced. She is Rude and apparently doesn't know how to say, "Good morning, how can I help you?" Instead she ignores you until she's finished and has time to address you. ...and if you call to make an appt, the same girl will give you an attitude! I have one more treatment I need and then I'm looking for a new office.

September 24th, 2015
Terrible
The last appointment I had, I was rushed out because she was busy. At the beginning of my pregnancy, I was put on progesterone with no explanation why. When I showed concern about her not testing my progesterone levels, she gave me the answer, "Yeah, mhm." I was told that after bloodwork, I would only be called if something was wrong. Which was fine until I missed a call from them about test results. I spent the worst five minutes of my life on hold when I called them back, only to be told everything was normal. I'm glad everything was fine, but that meant they had no reason to scare the heck out of me by calling.

April 25th, 2014
Searching for an ob. or gyn. doctor
Dr. Hammond is a wonderful doctor! She is smart, kind, nurturing, and gives the best care to her patients. I'm so glad she was able to help me deliver two healthy babies during my high risk pregnancies. If you're searching for an ob. or gyn. doctor I highly recommend Dr. Hammond. She's the best in her field.

December 2nd, 2013
Thankful
I would just like to inform you of what a wonderful doctor Lee Ann Hammond is. She cares for her patients above and beyond the call of duty. I have referred severed friends to her as well. I highly recommend her services.

February 16th, 2011
Dr. Hammond's Amazing.. the wait not so much
I love her to death, she is always respectful and caring. She gives me all the information I need and never treats me like I am crazy (which a pregnant women can be). My only complaint is that because its a busy office you can wait.. awhile.

July 15th, 2010
Dr Hammond has been there for me through two high risk and difficult pregnanices in two years and she has been not only my doctor but my friend. Her medical care and recomendations have been excellent and i do not know how i would have made it through it without her. I would recomend her to anyone. I have had four other kids and did not keep those doctors to the next one. I will use Dr Hammond for the rest of my life.

March 3rd, 2010
Professional and Caring
A busy doctor who takes the time to meet you and talk with you (and listen) BEFORE you disrobe; a comfortable office with a warm, comfortable exam room; Staff that bends over backward to see that you are taken care of. Bedside manner that includes explaining an exam or procedure before proceeding, including a gentle "I'm going to touch you now" before she does so. This alone sets Dr. Hammond apart from other providers I have seen over time.

January 4th, 2010
Great Doctor
She is patient and very open minded. She listens and explains everything in detail and keeps patient up to date on everything. Great doctor to have for complications and pregnancy. She explains all risks and possibilities leaving nothing unturned.

September 27th, 2009
DON'T CONSULT WITH THIS WOMAN !!!!!!
One of my loved ones was in terrible pain and having contractions 4 min apart, only the pain never subsided even when the contractions were done. Without personally giving her an exam, Dr Hammond kept telling the triage nurse( who was also terrible) to discharge my loved one. Thank God another triage nurse that was an advocate came in because she was having a uterine rupture! I have no doub that if it wasn't for that good triage nurse that she and the baby new addition to our family wouldn't be here. I woul advise against having dr Hammond as a physician!!!

April 3rd, 2009
Very Pleased!!!
I have been going to Dr. Hammond for 2 years and I am currently pregnant and under her care. I am very pleased with Dr. Hammond, She always gives me the opportunity to ask questions and I always get a thorough answer. If I call the office with a question or concern she always calls me back. I would highly recommend this doctor.